It works both ways, it is just as important for candidates to interview the client. This can be forgotten, that candidate is making a big decision so it needs to be the right one. We spend most of our lives in the workplace so it needs to be a place you don’t dread every day!
Some tips on what questions to ask your client in Interview
- Are there many opportunities for professional development within the company?
- Where do you see this role in 2 Years? 5 Years?
- How would you describe the office culture?
- What do you think are the biggest challenges of the role?
- Why did you choose this company?
- What are your growth plans?
- What does a typical week look like?
There are tons of questions you could ask, just ask the questions which are important to you and your career. Not only is it important information for you, it shows to the client your enthusiasm and passion about finding not only the right role, but the right company too.
This blog was written by Whitney Hayes. Whitney is Practice Lead, Digital Development in our Melbourne office. Feel free to check out Whitney’s page on our website for more info and her latest jobs.